Wednesday, December 2, 2009

New Moon (requisite spoiler alert)

So, went with a friend to see New Moon last night. We had a great time, and the movie wasn't that bad either. We laughed through most of it. I've read the books, so it's kind of hard to be on the edge of my seat when I know what's going to happen. Jacob and the wolf boys, they really worked out to look like that. The hair was definitely better than the first movie LOL too.

Okay, so here are the 'cameos': Dakota Fanning played Jane (very cool, if 'bad guy', vampire), 'Todd the Wraith' played one of the lead vampires, Orlin/Leech was a lackey vampire, and...wait for it..._Lucien_ (as in the leader of the werewolves in Underworld) played the most talkative and top head vampire. I thought that last one was just hilarious.

So, I will be adding this to my blu-ray collection of course, but I think the next movie is going to be better. This one was very much 'internal', but the next one has more outside action to it...and I believe a nice play by Edward to put Jake in his place ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment