Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Day off ramblings

Days off, yay!! Feeling a little weird, moody I suppose. Just finished watching Alice. Very fun :D Got to see an actor I haven't seen since Primeval las aired. Andrew Lee Potts. He played Hatter (yes, the Mad Hatter), in this version of Alice in Wonderland, and from the moment I saw him I was rooting for him. Excellent performance, and stood up to Tim Curry _very_ well. Anyway, guess I got caught up in the romantic pull of the story (hormones :P) so now I feel funky. As I do when I obsess over something, I went and found more of his work. Got a 6 episode series downloading at the moment, dealing with demons and whatnot so that's awesome, and now I'm actually really glad that Primeval is picked up for another 13 eps, as I get to see Connor again (Potts' char). I'm a pathetic sap...

Okay, think I'm off to play WoW and listen to some Christmas music :D

No comments:

Post a Comment