Friday, February 27, 2009

To Touch, or not To Touch

So, been putting gift cards aside to eventually buy a new laptop...but there's this little device that keeps calling my name...iPod Touch. I know, I know...but I've already fallen and bought an iPod Nano (3rd Gen). Do I use these cards and get the Touch now, or wait and save them for laptop? I'm a bit of a gadget/techno-head. I'm also hoping to upgrade my phone to a touchscreen version when a year is up on my contract (March 3rd).

Music is a big part of my life, and I'm looking at the 16GB one. It's $299 now at Waly-World. I currently have a 4GB, and that stores what I listen to nicely, but could use a little more room. Plus, the Touch has games and other software on it, possibly be used as a PDA as well. I really would like one, but...I can't honesty justify spending that much :P

grrr....arrgh.........stop making shiny things for me to want!!

1 comment:

  1. The problem I have with the higher gb personal media players and such... is that because the gigs are so high, they actually have a hdd, not just using a flash drive internally.

    Meaning that bumping and dropping are more likely to damage the hdd and causing a loss of data....

    Other than that... yes, they are shiny!!! I want an ipod, Ive had the same mp3 player for three years, little 512mg. Sad, sad.

    First big purchase of this year is a laptop though, i can wait for the mp3 player lol.

    ReplyDelete