Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Movie review and a little bit of whining

So, watched Max Payne last night (rented off iTunes). It was good, but definately glad I rented and didn't buy. Visuals were _very_ nice, but the plot...well, it _is_ based on an older game. His wife and baby are killed, he wants justice, that's about as old school as you can get. Without spoiling anything, I'll just say that it's an easy guess who-dun-it. Now I will say again, some _nice_ visuals :)

Now for the whining...why can't hubbies learn? Not only does he hog the blankets, but the bed space too. What's worse, last night he was actually sleeping on my side completely and made barely enough room for me when I went to bed. Practically had to elbow him LOL. What does he have to say for himself? Nothing, just laughs. Grrr.....

No comments:

Post a Comment