Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lent and Resolutions

So, today(well, the 25th, but I haven't gone to bed yet) was Ash Wednesday, the start of Lent in Western Orthodoxy. I decided for this year I was going to give up caffeinated pop, energy drinks, chocolate and chips. Already I'm craving :P I've done this before, with pop, and it worked rather well. Sundays are great though, since I'm allowed to indulge, but even then I try to limit myself. We'll see how it works this year, with all those things off my list.

My other resolution, was to start walking again...that didn't last past the first day. I'll give it another go though. Some is better than none.

Also got these resistance band thingies I'm gonna give a try at. At least those I can do while still sitting at my computer ;)

1 comment:

  1. man, that kind of thing takes guts.

    i'll be reminding you at work, making sure you do iitt~!

    Imma watchin youu! lol

    ReplyDelete