Wednesday, March 31, 2010

stabby stabby

The Ice Queen has struck again. God I hate her sometimes. Acts like a child, which makes me react in kind and then feel bad about it, even if she deserves it. Yes, I should have called her. I didn't. She refuses to do what was obvious, then tries to make me feel like the guilty party. Well it worked, I do, and now my 4 days off are probably ruined because my gut is just rolling with tension. I'm expecting a call early tomorrow morning. I refuse to apologize this time though, they can write me up for it if they want.

I know I reacted childishly with her, and I know I should have called her earlier, but she doesn't make me want to do anything for her. Is it too much to ask that she use her head? The other day, told by the boss something, and she snarks and complains right off the bat. Her snark was silly, it was obvious what to do, she just had to make a remark though.

We all have bad days...she doesn't seem to have good days though. Today was one of my bad days, partially understandable this being day 7 with a double shift thrown in. I'm sorry if my brain didn't kick in before my mouth did, but she deserved it. I'm tired of everyone having to tip-toe around her just to make sure she's happy. Why should we? Especially when she seems to go out of her way to make our lives miserable.

Gah!! Too much complaining, but at least I feel a little better. Tomorrow will bring what it will, and the Ice Queen will just be even more frosty towards me for a while. I think I can live with that...maybe...just don't be surprised if you get reports of a brutal murder, or me in the looney bin.

No comments:

Post a Comment